View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
HWXXXVI: War Comments 
Colonel
Colonel

Post Re: HWXXXVI: War Comments
yeah, I actually was a missionary from 21-23 and then took a couple of years to start at RDC...

so how are things?

WE HAVE A KITTY AGAIN!!!

Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:45 pm
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Things are good. Looks like we lost Jedi...

Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:03 pm
Colonel
Colonel

crap... I wonder who else is available and interested then...

WE HAVE A KITTY AGAIN!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:24 pm
Colonel
Colonel

hm, so what should we do?

how do we get members to return or recruit new ones and also have a warmod ready for them?

WE HAVE A KITTY AGAIN!!!

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:34 am
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hmmm.... I'm not sure we've ever been this few in number. I have played this game in some dark times when we had maybe 3 or 4 active members, but always there was somebody with some authority governing as WARMOD/Inquirer Writer...

Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:32 pm
Colonel
Colonel

yay, activity!
so uh are we just shelving the other topic (pretty much was done iirc though I had some character stuff happening at the end there that we can shelve until it can be properly returned to...
anyway, thanks Alethio for picking things back up around here!

WE HAVE A KITTY AGAIN!!!

Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:07 am
Corporal
Corporal

Here's hoping more people return!

Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:53 am
War Staff
War Staff

Hey guys! I've been prodded into existing again, too.

So what's going on? What's the story behind the Hyrulian Quest stuff? Given the last post date in that topic and some of the posts in this topic, I'm gathering that things kind of trailed off at the end...?

Anyway, so I technically have some non-zero amount of free time, so if you guys really are leaderless, I could potentially step up again and do some kind of results for people for a little while, or something? If you like? Although I'm not sure how putting out Inquirers would work for people still involved in the Hyrulian Quest stuff (which I admit I haven't looked at too closely, yet). I imagine you guys would want Jedi to finish that off.

With the above said-- I also really don't want to be rude or rub people the wrong way by showing up after such a long hiatus and suggesting that I be in charge of something. And if I'm honest, I definitely don't have any particular desire to BE in charge either xD I'd rather be questing too. But from the looks of things, it seems like someone needs to be? :P So uh, I guess I'm here, if I'm wanted.

(Also I MISSED YOU ALL HI HI HI :D)

GLORY TO THE COMING AGE OF THE CUCCOS!!

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
Colonel
Colonel

Hyrulean Quest was sort of a temporary adventure to try to get activity going before trying for a full war, Jedi seemed to have been caught up with stuff in Japan and well, it trailed off right at the end where we were determining rewards so it should be too hard to just transitioning to the next thing or other.

And hey, Welcome back!

WE HAVE A KITTY AGAIN!!!

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:38 pm
Colonel
Colonel

also, sorry for the double post, but I at least would be happy for you to run something BC, Finn I think(?) still had a little further in the fight from what the posts said. if you're seeing this Finn could you clarify how much further you think you have?

WE HAVE A KITTY AGAIN!!!

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:05 am
Sergeant
Sergeant

Uh hiiiiii. i still exist, barely. Sorry I dropped the ball, y'all!

BC, no toes stepped on at all if you want to warmod! I'm willing, in the next few weeks, to write a coda/post script that wraps the story line up, if that would help you pick up from there?

Again: Sorry, y'all. Japan, then coming back from Japan, turned out to be a real absorbing thing...

I feel old.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:02 am
War Staff
War Staff

Hi, Jedi! :D Japan, huh? That's pretty neat! Work, school, just doing the tourism thingie? I visited family over there for a month when I was younger, and just about everything but the weather was awesome.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'd be willing to Warmod--I doubt we have the manpower to muster even a proper 1v1 war, and to be honest I don't have THAT much free time/energy. :P But I can at least probably slowly put out Inquirers/Peacetime stuff. And anyway, I'd rather invest my spare energy into going back and looking over that old rulechange stuff Zen and Valk and I were working on, assuming there's still an appetite for something other than the PCS... (At least one player has told me that there very much is.)

But anyway, I'd be happy to continue doing results for joint quests/adventures for you and Flinn Rai, Skyhopper, if you guys still want to continue hanging out together; Alethio's already contacted me and mentioned a few ideas for a quest of his own he has in mind, so there probably won't be just one narrative at least for a little bit (unless you all decide you'd like to do that, of course). Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll try and make it happen. Jedi, I would be super happy for you to wrap up the Adventurers in the Dark stuff yourself; no one knows the material better than you! And I'll be happy to do results for you if you want to relax as a player after that, too.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:09 am
Profile WWW
War Staff
War Staff

Double post just to make sure people notice it, I guess. I feel dirty.

So the current gameplan for me is to finish catching up on reading everything that's happened since I left this weekend, and I'll probably post my first Inquirer around Monday. For people involved in Jedi's Adventurers in the Dark stuff, he'll continue doing your results until the completion of that, and then I'll take over from there. However since he's also busy-busy, if you want to make posts in the Peace topic with other characters/RTPs/flashbacks/whatever makes sense to you, I'm fine with doing those results too. Feel free to start posting any such material whenever, if you're so inclined.

I'd rather not put myself on a strict schedule for results because I am lazy busy and have a fluctuating schedule with other priorities, but if it's been over a week since you've heard anything from me, death threats are permissible. :P

Looking forward to being your slave Inquirer Writer! :D

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:50 am
Profile WWW
Corporal
Corporal

Yay!

Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:12 am
Corporal
Corporal

Double post. If somebody cares, they should post more often.

Is nobody else going to play, or are you guys waiting for Jedi's quest to wrap up?

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next