View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
SO I HERD U LIEK WARHZ 
War Staff
War Staff

Post Re: SO I HERD U LIEK WARHZ
Well... we can't really start the war fairly without both generals present... so I guess I'm okay with it being bumped back until the 15th (or 16rh I guess, so you have time to settle back in without immediately panicking the day you return, Brendan). Having extra breathing room is nice for me too, since I have a lot of RL stuff on my plate (personal and professional) as well and haven't been sleeping well in an effort to get all of this stuff done for the original deadline. So I'm okay with the war starting a bit later, especially since you gave a few days' notice so we can adjust.

Okay, everyone! The revised war start date is April 16. This is your official two weeks' notice! :P

GLORY TO THE COMING AGE OF THE CUCCOS!!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Aww, alright, we can wait, I guess... :(

Jokes, now I've got time to write another slough of RTPs!

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 am
War Staff
War Staff

UPDATE!!

General Flinn Rai and General Brendan, both of you should presently have received PMs with your custom troop/inventions pricings. You both have until the 6th to let me know which two troops you plan on starting with for the war! Feel free to keep the Customs you are not starting with a secret for your enemy to worry about, for now. :3

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:15 am
Profile WWW
Colonel
Colonel

Well, I guess I'll join Flinn....

So yeah. Be creating a new charrie come a few minutes. D: I just can't keep one for long, now can I.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:56 pm
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Welcome aboard, Atoms. :clap:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 am
War Staff
War Staff

Eek, I meant to post the updated troop pricings (with custom troops added and government price-tweakings) last night, but I get hassled into doing my family's taxes instead, and I kind of just passed out after that. :P But they're done now! You can find them here. That consolidated list is what you will be wanting to use for generating your stats. The bonuses are already factored in for your convenience, so you don't have to do any extra work!

Meanwhile, I'm still working on the map. It's about half-done... I've been kind of swamped with work everywhere, but I'm HOPING to have it done by the end of this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:41 am
Profile WWW
War Staff
War Staff

Just a quick update: I haven't abandoned you guys; I just got smacked with RL stuff pretty hard and I have a looming deadline for this weekend that I've been needing to pour all my energy into.

The map itself is pretty much done; it just needs some territory names. HOPEFULLY I'll get to it tomorrow; the day after, for sure. Then Zen will upload it to the mapapp and I'll make a short-rules-list and we can all start, hopefully on next weekend.

At least this way Brendan will have time to settle from his trip, at least? :P Sorry for being suck a flake. >.<

Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:21 am
Profile WWW
War Staff
War Staff

The map is finally here! Please see this post fore details.

Also, in the interest of keeping all in the same place (here) as well, for easy reference...

Blue Cucco wrote:
Hylians start at Hyrule Castle, which is their capital. Your capital comes with an already-completed Fortified Wall and 10 Crap-O-Soldiers™. Crap-O-Soldiers can't really do anything but colonize territories for your nation. If they get caught in a fight, they'll probably either run away or die. And you can't get any more of them--basically, they're just to help expand your nation in the beginning of the game. :)

Undead start at Ikana Palace which is their capital. Your capital comes with an already-completed Fortified Wall and 10 Crap-O-Soldiers™. Crap-O-Soldiers can't really do anything but colonize territories for your nation. If they get caught in a fight, they'll probably either run away or die. And you can't get any more of them--basically, they're just to help expand your nation in the beginning of the game. :)

Both nations, you will have a pool of 2000R starting money. This INCLUDES what your capital generates, so don't add any more on your first month. :P

Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:44 am
Profile WWW
War Staff
War Staff

THE WAR IS ON TRACK TO START TODAY AT NOON MST.

As of this post, you have 5 hours and 17 minutes before XXXVI begins.

:D

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2